New Market Development
Export Development and Foreign Market Entry Consulting
OUR MISSION: Working on behalf of a well established Indiana based manufacturer of household cleaning supplies currently marketed across the United States in major retailers including Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, and Lowes, TSI Global Consulting was contracted to arrange a week long customized trade mission to Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico for the firm’s senior management. Our client’s objective was to explore and develop product distribution in Mexico.
RESEARCH AND IMPLEMENTATION: TSI Global Consulting provided turnkey organization of five intensive days of business development meetings with senior managers in the buying offices of lead Mexican retailers and distribution companies including among others Wal Mart Mexico, Organizacion Soriana, Casa Saba, Total Home, Gigante, Carrefour Grandes and Grupo Corvi.
RESULTS: While Mexican distribution is an ongoing work-in-progress for our client, TSI Global’s path breaking customized trade mission has provided the company with a foothold in the Mexican market and several million dollars per year of potential new sales and distribution opportunities.
Other TSI Global Consulting Projects (in-country experience):
- Vietnam: Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) feasibility study for Greenfield plant (textiles)
- Indonesia (Sumatra): Foreign Direct Investment feasibility study (palm oil plantation)
- Dominican Republic: Product distribution (cotton textiles)
- Haiti: Construction machinery distribution
- Bangladesh: Product distribution and supply chain development (denim fabric)
- Thailand: Product distribution (textiles and apparel)
- Japan: Trade show turn-key management
- Hong Kong: Trade show turn-key management
- India: Supply chain development (cotton textiles)
- Indonesia: Export development seminars/consultative services
- Indonesia: Anti-dumping Advisory Services
- Indonesia: Negotiation of technology licensing agreements